FING Limited Warranty
Fing warrants to the original purchaser (the 'Customer') of its Fing devices (the 'Product'), under the terms of this Limited Warranty Policy (this 'Limited Warranty', or this 'Warranty'), from defects in materials and workmanship encountered on the Fing device, under normal use as defined by the terms of this Warranty.
- Limited Warranty Validity
- This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Fing itself or through its authorized resellers or agents and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. When claiming the warranty, proof of purchase from Fing or an authorized reseller must be submitted.
- The Fing Product you purchased is covered by this Warranty for (a) two (2) years from the date of shipment if the Product was preordered, or (b) two (2) years from the date of retail purchase, as stated in the purchase receipt (the 'Warranty Period')
- Defective Product and Remedies
- If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received by Fing within the Warranty Period, Fing will exchange the defective Product ('the Defective Product' or the 'Returned Product') with a new or refurbished Product (the 'Replacement Product'). If Fing, in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, Fing may refund to you the purchase price paid for the Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies.
- Any Replacement Product will be covered by a Limited Warranty for either (a) the remainder of the original warranty period, or (b) thirty (30) calendar days, whichever is longer, or (c) for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
- How to obtain warranty service
- To obtain warranty service, you must contact our customer service team via our website at
- Your Replacement Product(s) will ship from our facilities within 2 working days from the approval of your RMA request;
- Fing will arrange pick-up of your Returned Product(s) and provide you with pre-paid shipping labeling. You will not be charged for the Replacement Product(s) as long as:
- you ship the original Product(s) to us within ten (10) days after the shipment date of your replacement order; and
- The problem you reported with the Product(s) proves to be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty.
- If you will not comply with Fing shipping instructions, or if Fing determines that the problem with your Product(s) is not covered by the limited warranty, Fing will charge the costs of shipping the Replacement Product(s), the costs of any prepaid shipping labels previously emailed to you, and the then-current standard price for the applicable Replacement Product(s) to your credit card or the original form of payment used at the time you placed your original order.
- All Product(s) must be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, together with proof of purchase, to the address specified by Fing. To ensure successful delivery, you are required to ship Returned Product(s) using the prepaid return shipping label emailed to you by Fing. It is your responsibility to retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier as proof that the possession of the Returned product shipment was transferred to the carrier.
- If your claim is justified based on this Limited Warranty, Fing shall bear the shipping costs associated with return of the original Product and shipment of the Replacement Product to you. Any Product that is returned to Fing without a valid warranty claim or without an RMA may be rejected, returned to you at your cost (subject to prepayment) or kept for thirty (30) days for your pick-up and then disposed of in Fing’s sole discretion.
- Transfer of Ownership
- Upon shipping the Returned Product(s) to Fing, you agree to transfer ownership of the original Product(s) to Fing.
- Further Recommendations
- For more specific instructions on how to obtain warranty service on your Product, contact email@example.com
- It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Fing will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to a Product or part of a Product that has been altered or modified (e.g., to alter functionality or capability) by anyone who is not a representative of Fing or that is used outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fing, with a power supply other than the Fing power supply, or with a Fing mobile application that has been altered or modified by anyone who is not a representative of Fing.
- In addition to what specified in Clause 5.1, this Limited Warranty does not apply to: (a) any damage caused by use of the Product with commercially available non-Fing products that have been altered or modified by you or a third party other than the manufacturer of such product; (b) any damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, spillage of food or liquid or other external causes; (c) any damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Fing in its mobile application or in the support section of the Fing website or with improper voltage or a power supply other than the Fing power supply; (d) any damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Fing; or (e) any damage caused by alteration or modification of the Fing mobile application.
- Further to what specified in Clauses 5.1 and 5.2, recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Warranty. This Warranty is void if a Product that is returned to Fing with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any similar alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or external cover).
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the Product(s) manufactured by or for Fing that can be identified by the 'Fing' trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it. This Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Fing products and services other than the Product or (b) software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product.
- Please refer to the Terms of Service that accompany the Fing mobile application for details of your rights with respect to its use.
- Fing does not warrant that the operations of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Fing is not responsible for damages arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use.
- No Fing reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
- Implied warranties and conditions
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- Limitation of damages
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Fing SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF Fing HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing law
- This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
10.2. Any action arising out of or relating to this Warranty will be under the jurisdiction of the Courts of London.
- National statutory rights
- Consumers in some jurisdictions may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods, including, without limitation, national laws implementing EC Directive 99/44. These rights are not affected by the warranties in this Limited Warranty. If you have any questions, please contact Fing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the Submit a request button at the top right of the page