How To Create An Account
- Better Device Discovery: Get a better device discovery experience including brand and model – thanks to better algorithms.
- Merge Access Points: Networks with multi-band and access points are automatically merged and recognised as a single network
- Detect Intruders: Be notified with email alerts when a new device joins your network
- Status Alerts: Sign up to receive email alerts when a device status changes
- Your Network Anywhere: Back up, sync and access your networks across devices by mobile app or the Fing web app
How to create a free Fing account
- Download the Fing application from the Google Play Store/Apple Store
- Once it's downloaded, navigate to the 'Account' tab
- Click 'Sign in or register'
- Create an account using an email address and password, Google+, Apple Sign in or Facebook
- Click the confirmation sent to the email you provided
- Or, you can also create an account using the Fing web app
NOTE: With Apple Sign up, it will ask you if you want to show the real email address or Hide your email address. If you choose to hide you email address, then Apple will provide you with an Apple Relay email address ending with @privaterelay.appleid.com. And this will be your Fing account email address if you want to do a manual sign-in on other non-apple devices.
Still experiencing issues?
Please include all details related to your issue and write to us from your registered email address at firstname.lastname@example.org