How to change your Network/Fingbox name
Change the name of the Network on Fing Mobile App
- Open the Fing App and sign in
- From Overview, click the Devices widget
- Click the Network tab
- Click the blue Edit button
- This will open the Edit page. Here, you can enter a custom name, which will be the name that appears on the list of networks.
Note: This operation only changes the custom name you assign to the whole network.
Alternatively, to change only the name of the device that appears in the Device tab (as opposed to the name of the network): click the device and enter a custom name.
Change the name of your Fingbox
To change the name of your Fingbox, follow the same steps in the above section.
Change the name of the Network on Fing Desktop
- Click the Network tab on the left sidebar
- Click Edit network details at the top of the page
- This will open the Edit network details page. Here, you can enter a name for your network, which will be the name that appears on the list of networks.
Click the Submit a request button at the top right of the page