Below, you can see how to switch between Networks via the Fing Mobile app.
- Log into your account on your mobile app
- Go to the Home tab
- Click on the ‘Hamburger’ icon (in the ‘Current Wi-Fi’ section of the display)
- A display will expand showing 2 sections:
- Monitored Networks: Fingbox or Fing Desktop networks
- Scanned Networks: all previously scanned networks
- From here you can choose which network you would like to view.
To note: Under the Monitored Networks:
- Fing Desktop Networks will have a MAC address beginning with DW and a ‘desktop’ icon.
- Fingbox Networks will have a MAC address beginning with F0 and a Fingbox icon