To move your Fingbox to a new network, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Home‘ tab
- Choose ‘All Networks’ (under the ‘Scan for devices’ button) screen which contains a list of all your networks.
- Choose the Network with the Fingbox and hold down your finger an option to ‘Deactivate’ or ‘Remove from Home’ will appear.
- Click ‘Deactivate’This will remove the network you have already configured, freeing up Fingbox to be assigned to a new network.
- After you have deactivated the Fingbox, you will be able to connect the box to the new network you’d like it to be on.
- Just connect it to the new network you’d like to monitor and complete the onboarding again for your new network.