- In Order to Sign up for IFTTT. Please visit https://ifttt.com
You can either Sign In directly via Facebook or Google account or create a new account. You can also use your existing account with IFTTT.
- If you are signing in for first time, you must complete an onboarding process. You will see an Onboarding page to select 3 most used Applications by you and then click ‘Continue’.
- You will see some recommendations from IFTTT. You can decide if you would like to configure these or ‘Skip’ them.
- You can then search Fingbox from the search bar and then configure it.
- You will get a page to connect your Fingbox for first time. When you hit ‘Connect’, make sure to sign in with the Fing Account for Fingbox.
- Once Fingbox is configured, you can enable any of applets and their progress you can see from the ‘Activity’ Tab.