Fingbox is very easy to set-up. It’s designed to completely plug & play. All you need to do is Prepare your Fingbox and Get the Fing App. Please read the below sections on these topics.
Prepare your Fingbox
- Plug the cables into the Fingbox unit
- Plug the power cable into the wall
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your router – after a couple of minutes the lights on top of your Fingbox should turn green
Connecting Your Fingbox to the Fing App
- Download the Fing mobile app for iOS or Android
- Create a Fing account
- Once you have created your account, click on your icon in the top right-hand corner. The screen below should appear.
- Click Add a Fingbox and follow the step-by-step process to configure your Fingbox
- Once configured the lights on top of your Fingbox should turn blue
If you have any questions in relation to setting up your Fingbox, please visit the Fing Community where we have a wide network of users and experts who are happy to help https://community.fing.com/
Alternatively, you can message our technical support team on firstname.lastname@example.org.