You can delete a network via:
- Fing Web application
- Fing Mobile App
Delete a network – via Mobile app
To delete a network from the Fing mobile App, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Fing App
- From the ‘Home’ tab, click on the ‘burger’ icon (beside ‘Scan for devices’_
- This will take you through to the Scanned Networks screen which contains a list of previously scanned networks
- Long hold your finger on the Network you would like to delete
- Once you click ‘Delete’, the network is now removed.
Delete a network – via Web app
To delete the network from the Fing web app:
- Sign in to the web app: (https://app.fing.com/)
- On the top left hand side of the display, you will see a list of networks previously scanned:
- Click on the Network you want to delete, and then, on the top right corner click on the Settings. You will then see a list of options.
- Click on the Delete this Network and then confirm Delete
- Go to Account Settings on Fing mobile app, then go to Account Storage and then click Synchronize.