Move Fingbox to a New Network
To move your Fingbox to a new network, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Home‘ tab of your Fingbox, which will open a list of Monitored/Scanned networks.
- Under 'Monitored Networks’ choose the Network with the Fingbox (MAC starting with f0:23:b9:XX:XX:XX) and hold down your finger or Swipe and an option to ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove from Home’ will appear.
- Click ‘Delete’. This will remove the network you have already configured, freeing up Fingbox to be assigned to a new network.
- After you have deactivated the Fingbox, you will be able to connect the box to the new network you’d like it to be on.
- Just connect it to the new network you’d like to monitor and complete the onboarding again for your new network.